On Friday, the Newberry Pool Association sent out the annual reminder of the rules for the pool. If you did not get the email of the pool rules, you can email Kate at email@example.com and get your email updated on your account. There is also a mailing coming out for the rules as well. These need to be signed and returned to acknowledge that you have received them. Per the pool board, there have already been issues this summer of minors at the pool unsupervised, alcohol being consumed on pool property, minors climbing the fence, the new pool furniture being used for purposes other than how it is intended, dogs being inside of the pool fence, and food being left all over the pool deck. Please be mindful of the pool rules that are in place so that everyone can have an enjoyable and safe experience at the pool this summer. Below you will find the email blast that was sent out. Notice the new Adult Only swim hours from 9-10 pm EVERY night!
Reminder the Pool Special Assessment is due July 31st. The work for the pool is scheduled to be completed Fall 2022. Questions regarding the pool special assessment can be answered by Kate at Centennial Management.
If you have any questions, you can reach out to Centennial Management through either Kate or Caitlyn at Kate@cmckc.com or Caitlyn@cmckc.com. Shelley is the property manager through June 24th, but Caitlyn is in the process of transitioning in the role of Newberry Pool Association’s New Property Manager. Welcome Caitlyn!
Newberry Pool Association Rules and Regulations:
- Regular Pool hours are from 10:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M. Guests must be accompanied by a homeowner at all times. Maximum 2 guests per household.
- Adult Homeowners (21+) Swim Hours: 9:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M.
- Adult Exercise Hours: TBD
- Children under 16 years of age shall be accompanied and actively supervised by their parents or a responsible adult at least 18 years of age, within the pool area.
- If your homeowner association dues are not current, your access to the pool will be denied until you fulfill your obligation. No Exceptions! This includes all residents of the home including minor children. No resident of the home may gain access to the pool using another resident’s pool card. This can result in loss of pool privileges for the pool card holder.
- Note: This does not include the special assessment until July 31st. If the special assessment is not paid by July 31st, pool access will be terminated on August 1st until the special assessment is paid in full.
- The pool may be closed during inclement weather (Thunderstorm Watch/ Warning, Tornado Watch/Warning) and for maintenance.
- There is NO lifeguard on duty. Users acknowledge that he or she makes use of the pool and pool area at his or her own risk.
- Climbing the pool fence is strictly prohibited.
- The following are not permitted in the pool or pool area:
- Animals including but not limited to dogs and cats
- Alcohol, food, drinks, glassware or any breakable objects. (Food and non-alcoholic beverages are permissible at the picnic tables. Please properly dispose of all trash in the round gray trash cans provided).
- Absolutely NO TOBACCO USE (Smoking or Vaping) on pool property (Lee’s Summit City Code).
- Diving, wrestling, acrobatics, rough play, horseplay, sexual activity, running, hanging anything on the pool fence, and music playing devices without headsets/earbuds (No Speakers).
- Only swim attire permitted in the swimming pool – no inappropriate attire, including but not limited to: thongs, jeans, jean shorts (cut-off shorts), revealing bathing suits.
- Using the pool furniture for a use other than how it is intended.
- Bicycles, Skateboards, Scooters, any single/double rider wheeled objects (except wheelchairs), and muddy shoes.
- Tanning oils and lotions will clog up the filtering system and cause pool residue. Do not use these products when swimming.
- Children not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper (disposable or cloth) and appropriate swim attire. Failure to comply can result in closure of the pool for 24 hours per public health department guidelines. .
- The pool cannot be reserved for private parties.
- Admittance to the pool and privilege to use the pool will be refused for: drunkenness, inability to care for self, open sores, contagious disease, perceived detriment to the decorum of the pool, improper attire, and/or improper behavior.
- A Pool card is required for entrance to the pool area. All residents should carry their pool card into the pool when visiting the pool, even when going with their neighbors. Do not allow persons without access cards to gain entry to the pool.
- Each household will be issued only ONE (1) pool card. If your card is lost or stolen, please report to Centennial Management as soon as possible. Cards are $30/each. Pool cards are not re-issued each year.
- If you require assistance or have any issues, please contact Centennial Management at 913.648.1500.
- For emergencies call 911! Non-emergency police phone number: 816.969.7390.