In order for your key card to be active, you must be up to date on dues and have signed and returned the pool rules to Centennial Management. Pool rules were mailed in April/May prior to the pool opening.
Here is a digital link should you need a new copy: (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UAfkLh8sbBMwcE26XnFcCFVn3fRVO7Qj/view?usp=sharing)
What do I do if my key card isn’t working?
TEXT Shelley at Centennial Management – (913)563-4723 with your Name, Address, and the last 5 numbers of your card.
Shelley will respond ASAP and get your card updated in the system – 7 days a week.
Please remember that climbing or jumping the fence, propping open the gate, leaving the gate open, or letting others in could result in the loss of privileges, a fine, and/or trespassing charges as deemed necessary by the Pool Board or Centennial Management.
2019 Pool Updates:
1. New cameras installed – these are monitored 24/7 by the Pool Board and Centennial Management.
2. New key card system installed in June. See above if your key card is not working to have it re-activated.
3. New Emergency Phone – Located near the Ladies restroom. This is a direct line out to Emergency Dispatch and is visible with the cameras (to deter unlawful use).
4. Lost and Found Bucket – Located under the pergola. If you notice anything left behind, please place it in the bucket.
5. Adult Swim Night: Thursday Nights from 8:30 – 10:30.
6. In Progress: Updating landscaping, repainting of the pergola, and replacement of tiling around the pool perimeter (Fall 2019).